2020 Calendar Photography Competition – Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions for Cornwall Heritage Trust 2020 Calendar Photography competition.
- This competition is organised by The Cornwall Heritage Trust Limited.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom of all ages.
- The theme of the photography competition is “Celebrating Cornwall’s Heritage”.
- Photographs to be taken in the last 12 months by the person submitting the entry.
- All images submitted must be the work of the person submitting them. It is the responsibility of each entrant to make sure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with permission and do not infringe the copyright of any third party.
- Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this Competition will remain with the respective entrants.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust will only use the selected winners photographs for the purposes of the 2020 Calendar production and promoting the sale of the calendar.
- Entrants must not be employed by Cornwall Heritage Trust or a Trustee of Cornwall Heritage Trust.
- Social Media platforms being used for this competition are: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Entries must be submitted as a low resolution jpeg by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Subject ‘Photography Competition 2019’ with the following information: Name, Age, Email Address, Title of image / Location of where photograph was taken, and Confirmation of Copyright ownership.
- If selected the winning photograph must be available as a high resolution jpeg.
- Under 16 entries must be sent by a responsible adult.
- Deadline for this competition is Thursday 1st August 2019 at 5pm.
- The winners will be announced on Monday 12th August 2019 via our social media platforms and our website.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- There will be 12 winning entries. Each winner will have their winning photograph published in the Cornwall Heritage Trust 2020 Calendar with their name, and a free calendar.There will be three categories:
16 – 25
- Additional prizes are:
1st Prize : Front cover of the 2020 Calendar and photograph professionally printed and framed by Banana Shed Framing
Open Class top 10 photographers will be invited to attend a Masterclass with lifestyle photographer Emma Griffin
Top photographer in the Under 16-25 Category will be invited to attend a Masterclass with lifestyle photographer Emma Griffin
Top photographer in the Under 16 Category will receive a £25 Voucher.
- The calendar will be sold online via our website and at Krowji Open Studios in December 2019. All proceeds from the sales of the calendar go towards the Trust’s activities.