We are looking for a part-time Admin Assistant to join our office team.
- We welcome applications for the post of Admin Assistant for our Charity, whose work is recognised throughout Cornwall.
- The successful candidate will work in a small friendly office environment and be part of a team of committed professionals, which includes the volunteer Trustees who give freely of their time and expertise for the good of the Trust and its work.
- The well-equipped office is on Threemilestone Industrial Estate, easily reached by car and bus, with free parking.
- The trustees have a flexible approach to the working hours and will adapt to accommodate the personal needs of the successful candidate.
- We are looking for a person who will take the expanding and varied work of the Trust forward, especially by capitalising on the use of the website and social media.
- The role is for 12 hours per week (days negotiable) with a salary of £17,300 (FTE)
In your application please include:
- Your CV
- A letter of application addressing the elements of the person specification
- The names and contact details of two referees (Please note that we plan to contact referees for shortlisted candidates in advance of the interview unless you ask us not to.)
Send these to the Administrator, Cathy Woolcock at:
To find out more about the Trust please see our website and Facebook page or call 01872 224014
Closing date for applications is Friday 15 April 2016