Hireth Tickets Competition – Terms & Conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions for our Members’ competition to win a Family ticket for the Hireth production by Ed Rowe, being held at the St Just Miners’ Chapel, St Just, Cornwall.
- This competition is organised by The Cornwall Heritage Trust Limited.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- There will be one winner, winning up to five tickets.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, and a current member or Life member of Cornwall Heritage Trust as at the 31st October 2018.
- Entrants must not be employed by Cornwall Heritage Trust or a Trustee of Cornwall Heritage Trust.
- Social Media platforms being used for this competition are: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Deadline for this competition is Thursday 1st November at 10am.
- Tickets are valid for the evening performances on Tuesday 13th, Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th November 2018.
- The performance is recommended for people aged 11 and over.
- The winners will be announced on Thursday 1st November in the afternoon via our social media platforms
- The winners will be selected at random from our Members database.
- The tickets have a face value of £12.00 to £19.00 each.
- The winning tickets are non-transferrable and not for re-sale.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.