School NewsFrom Cornwall Heritage Trust Grants for School Transport
Camelford Community Primary School
32 Year 2 children from Camelford School visited the National Maritime Museum in Falmouth with the following aims:
- To have a sense of understanding/pride of where they live.
- To begin to understand their local heritage
- To develop a relationship with the school/community
- To begin to have an understanding of historical events/people from Cornwall
- To find out about a Cornish legend!
- To have the opportunity for children to visit a Museum
Cornwall Heritage Trust was able to fund this trip and the thank you letters suggest that the children had a wonderful time!