Corporate Sponsorship / Marketing Opportunities
Our business supporters benefit from far-reaching marketing opportunities, whilst supporting our work to preserve and strengthen our unique Cornish heritage.
We have a range of sponsorship opportunities to match all budgets, starting at just £200 – all with tangible marketing returns. Our “Heritage Friends” has three levels to choose from, whilst our “Heritage Hero” opportunities enable your business to benefit from a unique opportunity built just for you!
We can offer our business partners excellent marketing returns, helping to reach their specific audiences in a highly targeted way, whilst ensuring that their brand is associated with preserving and strengthening Cornwall’s Heritage.
Our Audiences & Reach
We reach far and wide – across Cornwall and beyond. A great many people follow our work and feel passionately about what we do. A partnership with Cornwall Heritage Trust will enable your business to target these audiences in a mutually beneficial way.
- Memberships: Over 520 memberships (includes joint and family members, where there will be more than 1 person per membership)
- Volunteers: 100+
- Staff & Custodians: 8 and growing
- Trustees: 11
- Friends and supporters: we have a wide range of supporters, from Corporate Sponsors to past Trustees and Patrons.
- Partners and other heritage organisations – whom we work alongside and often provide bursaries including Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, GWR, Cornwall AONB, Cornwall Council, Cornwall Archaeological Society, Cornwall Archaeological Unit, Storylines, Golden Tree Productions, CASPN, FOCAS, Federation of Old Cornwall Societies, Cornwall Historic Churches Trust, Heritage Kernow Board, Cornwall Museums Partnership, Gorsedh Kernow, University of Exeter, Institute of Cornish Studies, Cornish Mining Office, Royal Cornwall Museum, Luxulyan Valley Partnership, Friends of Luxulyan Valley.
- Organisations passionate about Cornish heritage to whom we provide grants – each year we give over 50 grants to organisations for heritage projects. Please see our website for examples.
- Suppliers: We have a large number of professional suppliers whom we regularly communicate with including accountants, solicitors and insurance providers.
- The public – who feel passionately about Cornwall’s heritage – whom we communicate with through a vast array of tools – see below.
Schools – Children, Families & Teachers – our awareness and reach with young people/families and schools is growing year-on-year. We have already funded 97 visits this year through our School Transport Grants, enabling 4900 children to attend trips. As well as raising awareness with the children themselves, this also shines a spotlight on our work for teachers and parents.
We use a range of on-line marketing tools to reach our audiences which include:
These are complemented by our traditional tools, which you can see in our ‘Sponsorship Benefits’ grid below.
We have three levels of support for businesses to ensure that everyone can join our Heritage Friends. Each comes with a huge number of marketing benefits as laid out in our ‘Sponsorship Benefits’ grid:
We have a small number of very bespoke opportunities for just one business to benefit from a strategic partnership built around a specific initiative. Each business partner receives all of the top tier (“Sten”) marketing benefits as detailed in the grid above, plus they achieve the status of HERITAGE HERO, which enables additional and bespoke benefits.
These include opportunities around audiences that we reach through our:
- School’s Transport Grants
- Sites & Signage
- Photography Competition and Calendar
- Annual “Celebrating Our Cornish Heritage” event
If you would like us to build a bespoke opportunity just for you, we would love to hear from you so that we can understand your audiences and what you would like to achieve. Contact us today!
Don’t just take our word for it…
Here are just some of the things that our business supporters have said about us –