Join Cornwall Heritage Trust… feel like joining the Trust and sharing in its inspirational work?
Cornwall has an attraction that draws people to it year after year, be they visitors, Cornish by adoption or born and bred here. This fascination with the County is to a great extent due to its rich heritage, its past from pre-history to its Celtic origins; from mediaeval times to the industrial revolution.
All around Cornwall can be found ancient monuments, old buildings, industrial archaeology, artefacts,religious and historical records, customs, culture and folklore, all set in countryside and coastline of great beauty.
However our modern world creates many pressures on our environment and much of Cornwall’s rich heritage is therefore put under threat of development and it is for this reason that bodies such as Cornwall Heritage Trust exist to protect and conserve this precious resource.
Cornwall Heritage Trust is a Charity and therefore wholly dependent on the goodwill of its members and from donations. By joining the Trust you can help this worthwhile cause.
What does your membership include?
- Discounts at selected heritage attractions across Cornwall.
- Free entry to English Heritage properties in Cornwall (terms and conditions apply).
- A regular newsletter and Annual Review to keep you in touch with the Trust’s work.
- A great feeling that you are doing your bit to protect something that we believe is important and unique.
How to join and renew your membership:
- You can join or renew online via Paypal (see the link below).
- You can pay via BACS through your online banking. Simply download, complete and return our Membership Application formwhich also gives our account details for the transfer.
- You can pay by cheque. Download our Membership Application form
, print and send it to us along with your cheque to Cornwall Heritage Trust, 5, Kerns House, Threemilestone Industrial Estate, Truro, Cornwall, TR4 9LD . Cheques should be made payable to The Cornwall Heritage Trust Limited.
What to expect:
Once you have paid to join or renew your membership you will receive your membership card(s) and welcome pack within two weeks. If you need it urgently (for example if it is a birthday gift) then please email email@example.com and we will ensure that the card is sent out as soon as possible.
Donating through Gift Aid means Cornwall Heritage Trust can claim an extra 25p for every £1 you give from the tax that you pay. It won’t cost you any extra.
To help Cornwall Heritage Trust claim the extra funds all you need to do is complete a Gift Aid declaration confirming that you are a UK taxpayer and that you have paid enough tax to cover the Gift Aid.
You can download a Gift Aid Declaration form (pdf format).CHT-Gift-Aid-Declaration-2018
Join (or Renew) Online Now
Adult (Over 18)
Children (Under 18)