The deadline has now passed for our 2023 Calendar Competition. The 12 winners will be announced very soon.
“Historic Landmarks in Cornwall”
Calling all photographers…
We’re looking for photos for our 2023 Calendar. If you would like to enter your photo(s) of heritage in our Cornish landscape we would love you to send them in to us.
To enter, please email your photograph(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information:
- Name and age of the photographer
- Email address
- Title of image
- Location of where the photo was taken in Cornwall
- Date the photo was taken
The closing date for entries is 3rd August 2022
Please note that all images must be landscape (or suitable to be cropped) and high resolution, with a minimum of 300dpi.
Max 5 photos per entry
12 winners will be chosen with each winning photo published in the Cornwall Heritage Trust 2023 Calendar with their name. Each winner will receive a free calendar.
In addition to the calendar there will be prizes for the top 3 winners:
1st Prize – £50
2nd Prize – £30
3rd Prize – CHT Family Membership (worth £30)
Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges.
The winner will be notified by email and announced on social media as soon as possible after the closing date.
Cornwall Heritage Trust’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The winners will be announced on the Cornwall Heritage Trust website and social media feeds as soon as possible after the Competition Deadline date.
Terms and Conditions:
- This photographic competition is being organised by The Cornwall Heritage Trust Ltd (company no.1901905)
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, except employees and trustees of Cornwall Heritage Trust.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries are welcomed with a maximum of 5 entries per applicant.
- Closing date for entry will be 3rd August 2022.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Entrants under 16 must have a responsible adult submitting on their behalf.
- Any entry must belong to the entrant or have permission to use the image.
- The winning entries will be used for promotional purposes by Cornwall Heritage Trust; permission is granted by the entrant through entry to the competition.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions; such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Cornwall Heritage Trust also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.