Thank you to our Heritage Friends for their support.
Corporate Sponsorship / Marketing Opportunities
Our business supporters benefit from far-reaching marketing opportunities, whilst supporting our work to preserve and strengthen our unique Cornish heritage.
We have a range of sponsorship opportunities to match all budgets, starting at just £250 – all with tangible marketing returns. Our “Heritage Friends” has three levels to choose from, whilst our “Heritage Hero” opportunities enable your business to benefit from a unique opportunity built just for you!
We can offer our business partners excellent marketing returns, helping to reach their specific audiences in a highly targeted way, whilst ensuring that their brand is associated with preserving and strengthening Cornwall’s Heritage.
Our Audiences & Reach
We reach far and wide – across Cornwall and beyond. A great many people follow our work and feel passionately about what we do. A partnership with Cornwall Heritage Trust will enable your business to target these audiences in a mutually beneficial way.
- Memberships: Nearly 8,000 members
- Non-Members Database: We communicate with nearly 2,000 people who have proactively joined our database and are not members
- Volunteers: 100+
- Staff & Custodians: 14 and growing
- Trustees: 9
- Friends and supporters: we have a wide range of supporters, from Corporate Sponsors to past Trustees and Patrons.
- Partners and other heritage organisations – whom we work alongside and often provide bursaries including Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, GWR, Cornwall AONB, Cornwall Council, Cornwall Archaeological Society, Cornwall Archaeological Unit, Storylines, Golden Tree Productions, CASPN, FOCAS, Federation of Old Cornwall Societies, Cornwall Historic Churches Trust, Heritage Kernow Board, Cornwall Museums Partnership, Gorsedh Kernow, University of Exeter, Institute of Cornish Studies, Cornish Mining Office, Royal Cornwall Museum, Luxulyan Valley Partnership, Friends of Luxulyan Valley.
- The public – who feel passionately about Cornwall’s heritage – whom we communicate with through a vast array of tools – see the Marketing Tools table below.
- Schools – Children, Families & Teachers – our awareness and reach with young people/families and schools is growing year-on-year. We funded 113 different school trips in 2019/2020 through our School Transport Grants. Over the lifetime of our School Transport Grants scheme we have enabled nearly 20k children to attend trips by funding 452 visits to places of heritage interest. As well as raising awareness with the children themselves, this also shines a spotlight on our work for teachers and parents.
We have three levels of support for businesses to ensure that everyone can join our Heritage Friends. Each comes with a huge number of marketing benefits as laid out in our ‘Sponsorship Benefits’ grid:
|Social Media thank you.||✔||✔||✔|
|Social Media interaction throughout our partnership.||✔||✔||✔|
|Business logo and link on CHT website||✔||✔||✔|
|Use of CHT Sponsor logo – providing valuable brand endorsement.||✔||✔||✔|
|Inclusion in an e-Newsletter article with other sponsors.||✔||✔||✔|
|Thanks in main newsletter.||✔||✔||✔|
|Annual Review listing.||✔||✔||✔|
|Annual Review logo – on Corporate Sponsors page.||✔||✔||✔|
|Annual Review editorial inclusion in Corporate Sponsors page.||✔||✔||✔|
|Sponsor Thank You Certificate for you to display in your office/reception||✔||✔||✔|
|Option to supply marketing material/freebies in CHT goody bags at Royal Cornwall Show. Numbers TBC.||✔||✔||✔|
|CHT Membership (to be shared within your team enabling two adults and up to 12 children free access to English Heritage sites in Cornwall including Pendennis Castle and Tintagel Castle).||✔||✔|
|Logo in one main newsletter – on Corporate Sponsors page.||✔|
|Logo in two main newsletters – on Corporate Sponsors page.||✔|
|Option to supply marketing material/freebies in goody bags to two additional events – list available upon request.||✔|
|e-Newsletter article about your support with link.||✔|
|Invite to CHT/partner events.||✔|
|Presentation in your business space or tour of a CHT site for up to 20 members of staff.||✔|
|Other opportunities. This is the minimum and we always aim to over-deliver. We would be happy to discuss any ideas you may have including team building.||✔||✔||✔|
For more information about sponsorships, please contact Antonia Mulally at email@example.com