When you become a Member of Cornwall Heritage Trust, not only are you helping to support our work to preserve and strengthen Cornwall’s unique heritage for generations to come, you also receive the following benefits:
Free entry, plus 75% discount on special event charges, to the sites owned by English Heritage in Cornwall including:
- Tintagel Castle
- Restormel Castle
- St Mawes Castle
- Pendennis Castle
- Launceston Castle
- Chysauster Ancient Village
*Please note Cornwall Heritage Trust members cannot book online for visits to these sites.
- Free* entry to Geevor Tin Mine Museum
- 50% off on Adult Admission to King Edward Mine
- 50% off entry to Wheal Martyn China Clay Museum
- 50% off entry to The Vale of Avalon/Arthurian Centre, Slaughterbridge
- Regular newsletters, an invitation to the AGM and an Annual Review. We also offer member-only opportunities such as guided walks, visits and volunteering days.
- Family memberships will be receive our brand-new Children’s Activity Book**, which is packed with fun-filled activities ranging from Celtic Art and designing Bronze Age Pottery to nature spotting, exploring the layers of archaeology and learning Cornish words.
*Cornwall Heritage Trust Family and Life Memberships permit up to 3 children per membership to visit Geevor Tin Mine Museum free of charge. Memberships are not eligible for use by school groups.
**One free activity book is given per family membership. Activity books are available to purchase priced at £3.50.
Membership can be used from the moment you sign up. Simply show your email confirmation when visiting a site as proof of membership.
Membership Annual Fees
Two Adult Family (for 2 adults and up to 12 children): £30.00
One Adult Family (for 1 adult and up to 6 children): £20.00
Concession (Over 65s and Under 21s): £15.00
Joint Concession (Over 65s and Under 21s): £25.00
Life Membership: £400.00 one off payment*
Joint Life Membership: £600.00 one off payment*
*Up to 6 kids go free with each Life Membership
For English Heritage, our members are entitled to free entry for companions or carers for disabled visitors, this does not have to be a registered carer and we do not require proof.
If you would like to gift a membership, please head here
Terms and conditions of partner organisations apply.
Please note, physical membership packs can only be sent to UK addresses, but please get in touch if you would like one sent overseas as we can accommodate this.
If you are a UK taxpayer we may collect Gift Aid on your membership subscription with your consent. The Gift Aid Scheme enables the Trust to claim a further 25% without any additional cost to you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Once you complete the application form below you will receive an automated response email confirming the receipt of your application. Please email if you have any questions email@example.com