How to make a donation
If you would like to donate to Cornwall Heritage Trust, we have made it easy by offering a couple of ways to make the payment. Please complete the Donation Form on the right, in order that we have your contact details. Then you can either make an online donation, or BACs payment or by cheque.
To make an Online Donation, please click on the Donate button below and you can make your payment either by debit or credit card, or by your Paypal account.
Alternatively, you can use one of these payment methods:
- By post – Please make cheques payable to The Cornwall Heritage Trust Ltd. Our address is GO3, The Percy Williams Building, Krowji, West Park, Redruth, Cornwall, TR15 3AJ.
- By electronic transfer – please get in touch for details, email@example.com.
- Over the telephone – Please feel free to call our office on 01209 707008 with your card details if you would prefer.
If you are a UK taxpayer we may collect Gift Aid on your donation with your consent. The Gift Aid Scheme enables the Trust to claim a further 25% without any additional cost to you!
We are grateful to our donors
Every donation counts and will help towards:
- Management of our 11 historic sites around Cornwall.
- Supporting projects and activities organised throughout Cornwall and beyond through our grants scheme.
- Engaging and inspiring young people to learn more about Cornwall’s heritage through our very successful education programme, this includes our very popular Schools Transport Grants.
- Continuing our work to promote Cornwall’s heritage, this is at the heart of everything that we do. We strive to engage and educate Cornwall’s communities through our attendance at events and activities such as the Junior Gig Racing, Cornish Wrestling and Royal Cornwall Show.
We have a range of sponsorship opportunities in our Heritage Friends scheme to match all budgets. Get in touch with our office on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Heritage Friends page for more details.